TITECA PRO EXPERTS
Pro guidance on family succession
Every family and every family business is different and is in a different operating phase (start-up vs. consolidation, founder vs. consortium of cousins, ...). Every family business gets with other issues make.
A family charter - which can range from a few pages to a real charter - establishes a solid foundation laid over the objective of the family and the company.
- Which consultation structures be introduced to inform the entire family?
- How do we ensure involvement at the company and how do we prepare the next generation?
- How do we deal with conflicts within the family?
- Which roles and bodies are there?
- Who sits in the board Whether the management team?
- How does the follow-up arranged?
- Is there a emergency scenario ready just in case?
- Can any member of the family employed Become part of the family business?
The (future) shareholding
- Who owns it now and who will own it in the future? How do we regulate the transfer Of those shares?
- What if someone wants to get out of the company?
- What are the responsibilities of the owners and how do we arrange control?
- What are the expectations of owners in terms of revenue and revenue?
Our pro expert Jonathan will show you around the family charter
Book your appointment with Jonathan
A pro by your side at every stage of entrepreneurship!
For every question or challenge you face as an entrepreneur, there is a Titeca pro accountant or expert by your side, who with the right knowledge and experience and proactive, professional and productive attitude, can offer a tailored solution.