We understand like no other that a fiscal audit never comes at the right time... Moreover, for you as an entrepreneur, this leads to additional costs for professional assistance. Titeca always thinks with you - side by side - building your business. That's why we have negotiated a group policy for you.</span
Following our recent comparative research with various insurance companies, we are pleased to let our client-entrepreneurs enjoy the most interesting conditions provided in a group policy Fiscal Legal Aid offered by Liantis.
By subscribing to this group offer through Titeca, your company is covered as a policyholder against the additional fees that a tax audit entails, and this at a far more favorable rate than with an individual affiliation.
Benefits at a glance:
1. Cheaper premium than individual affiliation and at a fixed amount instead of a premium based on turnover and balance sheet total: 175 EUR/year.
2. Exceptionally high coverage up to 30,000 EUR of which:
In the administrative phase
- Coverage of up to 15,000 EUR for assistance by your Titeca accountant, lawyer or tax expert. This amount includes EUR 5,000 for assistance by a second expert.
- Coverage up to EUR 300 in case of an inquiry.
In the judicial phase
- Coverage up to EUR 15,000 for assistance from your lawyer or tax expert and bailiff.
3. You do not have to advance anything (except deductible VAT). Invoices from a tax audit are settled directly by Liantis with the consulting provider.
Titeca at your service!
All info on who/what is covered under this tax legal expenses insurance can be found HERE.
How to Register.
Do you have any questions or would you like to register for this Titeca group offer, do not hesitate to contact your CLIENT.
Once registered, you enjoy - after a 4-month waiting period - all the benefits of this group offer.
If you currently have an active (individual) policy for Tax Legal Assistance running, you will immediately benefit from the expanded coverage upon registration.
Note: This group offer is available exclusively to Titeca customers and is entirely without obligation: it does not in any way bring a commission fee to Titeca