Titeca, that's a punishing team of 300 accountants & experts. We are a rapidly growing, full-service accounting and consulting group with a vibrant belief that fun and work go hand in hand. Titeca helps entrepreneurs & businesses grow in a professional, proactive, productive, but above all personal way. We inform, inspire & advise them from a great personal involvement. And that with every future-defining decision.
We continue to grow ourselves, in size and in knowledge. For our Titeca Pro Experts We are therefore looking for a HR Generalist who can be at the basis of our HR advisory department in the field of soft HR as a personal point of contact together with our Legal HR Advisor.
This is what you want to "throw yourself" into on a daily basis as an HR Generalist:
- Providing ad hoc assistance in a wide range of HR topics, as well as independently bringing larger and more complex HR projects to a successful conclusion;
- Assisting our clients in the creation of an HR strategy, and the translation of this strategy into the concrete HR policy and corporate structure.
- Developing a sophisticated HR structure: writing out job & competency profiles, vacancies, organizational charts, career paths & career paths, ...
- Tailored performance management: the development of an evaluation policy, and systems aimed at the further development of employees.
- Advice on compensation & benefits: you work out a pay policy tailored to the client, you create interesting pay packages, and you bring structure to our clients' remuneration policy;
- Assisting our clients in the development of a selection and reception policy: for example, assisting the client behind the scenes in the selection and recruitment of employees, developing a reception policy tailored to the client, etc.
- Assistance in employer branding: developing an employer value proposition, building the employer brand of clients, ...
- Developing a learning & development policy: setting up and developing learning paths, minimizing knowledge outflow, ...
- Actively sharing your broad HR knowledge with colleagues and clients in a hands-on manner;
This is where you can identify as an HR Generalist:
- You have a strong commercial streak, are easy going; and are very customer focused;
- You take a proactive approach and are a fluent and persuasive communicator:
- You are enterprising and do not shy away from completing assignments independently;
- Ideally, you will have a degree or post-graduate degree in an HR-related field;
- You can provide a minimum of two years of generalist HR experience;
- You are an HR jack-of-all-trades: you are looking forward to a varied career where you can gain HR experience and use your broad expertise with each new assignment;
- You have a good basic understanding of social legislation and payroll taxation, or you are at least open to becoming proficient in this;
- You speak the language of the business owner, and can translate HR theories and concepts into understandable language;
We too are doing our part. Titeca offers you:
- Thanks to an open-ended contract, a salary that makes you happy, a bonus system, a cafeteria plan, the possibility of a company car and other fringe benefits.
- The opportunity to work on your talents. Because not everyone excels at the same thing. Honestly, how boring would it be? We embrace your strengths and give you the opportunity to develop them further.
- Unfold did you say? Yes. At Titeca, "grow" is a right we want to grant everyone. The higher you aim, the better. We support you not only with a training budget, but also with good pep talks and mental support.
- Like the possibility of working from home, sliding hours and a fine balance between your work & social life. In addition, we also do 30 days of leave.
- A warm group of colleagues who genuinely welcome you into the team and are happy to show you around Titeca.
- Teambuildings (yes, we really love those), good afterworks and drinks on Fridays. But also a Titeca cycling, padel and mini soccer club for the sports enthusiasts!
Want to see more from Titeca? Then be sure to check out our Youtube channel!