Hi Paralegal Assistant
Meet Titeca. We are a rapidly growing, full-service accounting and consulting group with a vibrant belief that fun and work go hand in hand. Titeca helps entrepreneurs & businesses grow in a professional and personal way. We go beyond accountancy per se and love to strategize, discuss and philosophize with our entrepreneurs, as a partner in life. So it's safe to say that we don't have an average approach.
Due to our growth, we are currently looking for a paralegal assistant to our office in Roeselare or Ghent join.
This is what you want to "throw yourself at" daily
In this varied position, you will handle various administrative tasks in support of the day-to-day operations within the department of Titeca Pro Experts, being Legal, Tax and Corporate Finance:
- You are responsible for the "corporate housekeeping" part. This means that you are responsible - in the context of a TPE dossier/project - for drawing up all legally required reporting for a company (including minutes (e.g. in the context of mergers/divisions) as well as for filing this reporting and ensuring its publication in the Belgian Official Gazette.
- You take care of the administrative legal and fiscal before/after care of various company law transactions/agreements (e.g. registration of rental agreements via e-depot, electronic filing of companies ...).
- You assist colleagues in the context of acquisitions (requesting certificates, providing notifications to the various authorities, reporting, preparing audits, preparing closing documents ....).
- You provide administrative support to colleagues where necessary (recording appointments, collecting and sending documents, preparing meetings, compiling bundles, going through AntiMoney Laundering procedures for clients...). Your responsibilities will also include telephone calls, agenda management, correspondence, and optimizing the design of reports and presentations.
- You may also be asked to prepare simple agreements and articles of incorporation, as well as submit simple grant applications.
- Actively think along with and participate in internal process optimization around company law (e.g. annual reports, establishments ...)
You can recognize yourself in this
- You hold a bachelor's degree in law or are equivalent through experience
- You carry accuracy and punctuality high in the proportion
- You like a smooth and open communication style, are proactive and have a hands-on mentality
- Unburdening others gives you energy and satisfaction
- You are eager to learn and willing to stay up-to-date continuously
- A good knowledge of Microsoft applications goes without saying
- You stand for collegiality, team spirit and fun
We too are doing our part.
Titeca offers you the opportunity to develop your capabilities to the fullest in a professional environment where colleagues are at their best:
- A dynamic, warm & engaging company culture where customer contact & team spirit is key;
- Which draws plenty of the card of digitalization;
- With opportunity for advancement & development of personal skills
- Where lifelong learning is crucial: both internally through various training courses and externally through our training budget.
Your enthusiasm and results-oriented approach will be rewarded with:
- An open-ended contract, because security means one less worry.
- A monthly salary that makes you happy.
- Numerous fringe benefits, a training budget, bonus system and possibility of a company car.
- The necessary flexibility with the possibility of working from home.
- A balanced work-life ratio, where you organize your work yourself according to sliding hours. Because we understand that you also have a social life outside your job.
- Der-tig (yep, a full month) of leave.
- The right to keep growing. Aim very high, we are here to support and guide you in any way we can.
- An occasional team building (is every month still occasional?). So we hope you enjoy having a good laugh now and then, together with your - more than 250 - colleagues.
- FRIYAY drinks, healthy and not so healthy 'after works' and a veritable Titeca cycling club.