Meet Titeca. We are a rapidly growing, full-service accounting group with a vibrant belief that fun and work go hand in hand. Titeca helps entrepreneurs & businesses grow in a professional and personal way. We go beyond accountancy per se and love to strategize, discuss and philosophize with our entrepreneurs, as a partner in life. So it's safe to say that we don't have an average approach.
Titeca is currently looking for a Supervisor Yuki to join our dynamic team in Merelbeke strengthen.
This is where you can recognize yourself:
- You obtained at least a bachelor's degree (accountancy and/or taxation);
- You already have 5 years of experience (preferably in a fiduciary);
- Experience with Yuki is definitely a plus;
- You are willing to undergo continuous training;
- You have a sense of responsibility;
- You are customer focused, eager to learn and driven;
- You have a proactive and pragmatic attitude;
- You have good interpersonal and communication skills, oral and written.
This is what you want to 'smite' you for on a daily basis:
Autonomous management of mainly SME companies in direct contact with the client:
- The follow-up, management and optimization of your customer files;
- Independent preparation and completion of year-end closings, balance sheets, financial statements and tax returns;
- Contact point for the entrepreneur and support in accounting, tax, legal and financial matters, whereby you can call on a team of specialists with knowledge of complex tax, legal and financial topics;
- Preparation of draft articles of incorporation and financial plan when a company is formed;
- Preparation of auditor's reports regarding mergers, dissolutions and conversions (in collaboration with an IAB auditor);
- Prepare correspondence with tax administration such as responding to inquiries and notices of change, preparing notices of appeal;
- Attend tax audits;
- Coaching role towards junior file managers. Checking their prepared reports and financial statements.
We too are doing our part. Titeca offers you:
- An open-ended contract, because security means one less worry.
- A monthly salary that makes you happy.
- Numerous fringe benefits, a training budget, bonus system and possibility of a company car.
- The necessary flexibility with the possibility of working from home.
- A balanced work-life ratio, where you organize your work yourself according to sliding hours. Because we understand that you also have a social life outside your job.
- Der-tig (yep, a full month) of leave.
- The right to keep growing. Aim very high, we are here to support and guide you in any way we can.
- An occasional team building (is every month still occasional?). So we hope you enjoy having a good laugh now and then, together with your - more than 230 - colleagues.
- FRIYAY drinks, healthy and not so healthy 'after works' and a veritable Titeca cycling club.