Meet Titeca. We are a rapidly growing, full-service accounting group with a vibrant belief that fun and work go hand in hand. Titeca helps entrepreneurs & businesses grow in a professional and personal way. We go beyond accountancy per se and love to strategize, discuss and philosophize with our entrepreneurs, as a partner in life. So it's safe to say that we don't have an average approach.
To ensure our growth ambitions, we are looking for a (future) who, with drive, enthusiasm, expertise & networking, will take on an important role in the further expansion of our office in Bruges With the possibility of advancing to partner - associate within the company.
You can identify with this:
- You obtained at least a Bachelor's degree (accountancy and/or taxation);
- You have at least 7 years of relevant experience (preferably in a fiduciary);
- The title of Accountant is a plus;
- You are socially and commercially minded. You like to network, identify commercial opportunities and maintain customer contacts;
- You have experience leading, managing, coaching a team;
- You are willing to undergo continuous training;
- You have a sense of responsibility and have a proactive and pragmatic attitude;
- You are customer focused, eager to learn and driven;
- You have good interpersonal and communication skills, oral and written.
This is what you want to "throw yourself" at on a daily basis:
- Nurture and maintain long-term customer relationships;
- As a trusted advisor proactively relieve our clients, conduct meetings and other various client contacts;
- Participate in networking events & trade shows;
- Translate the needs of our customers into internal solutions;
- Participation in 6-weekly consultation with other office leaders;
- Determine and monitor our quality policy and business objectives;
- Safeguard our mission, vision and corporate values;
- Manage client files and ensure, where appropriate, the delegation of assignments;
- Supervise, mentor, train and coach office colleagues in consultation with the Team Leader;
- Ensure efficient & uniform operation of the office in consultation with the Team Leader;
- Ensure good team spirit & Titeca DNA within the office in consultation with the Team Leader;
- Sharing knowledge with colleagues.
We too are doing our part. Titeca offers you:
- A self-employment contract within our company.
- The necessary flexibility with the possibility of working from home.
- A balanced work-life ratio, where you organize your work yourself according to sliding hours. Because we understand that you also have a social life outside your job.
- We support your ambitions and offer you the opportunity to eventually join the organization as a partner.
- The opportunity to build your office together with the responsible partner.
- An occasional team building (is every month still occasional?). So we hope you enjoy having a good laugh now and then, together with your - more than 250 - colleagues.
- FRIYAY drinks, healthy and not so healthy 'after works' and a veritable Titeca cycling club.