Meet Titeca. We are a rapidly growing, full-service accounting group with a vibrant belief that fun and work go hand in hand. Titeca helps entrepreneurs & businesses grow in a professional and personal way. We go beyond accountancy per se and love to strategize, discuss and philosophize with our entrepreneurs, as a partner in life. So it's safe to say that we don't have an average approach.
Also this year, Titeca on fire. Therefore, we are looking for Senior Accountants who want to grow within our accountancy department. Our offices in Roeselare, Ostend, Bruges, Knokke, Maldegem, Ghent, Merelbeke, Waregem, Kortrijk, Mouscron & Ypres are happy to welcome new colleagues to their dynamic teams.
As a Senior Accountant you will autonomously manage and take care of the files assigned to you. You are always the first contact for your clients, making you an indispensable sparring partner for your client entrepreneurs in no time.
You can identify with this:
- You have a Bachelor's or Master's degree in Accountancy and/or Commercial Science - TEW - Taxation in your pocket.
- You have previous work experience an accounting firm.
- Unburdening entrepreneurs and helping them move forward, both professionally and personally. That is what you like to do.
- The world of accountancy does not stand still, which is why you enjoy continuing to acquire knowledge intensively.
- Recognizing new opportunities, you can. You always see the next step, even before the customer has thought of it.
- You value customer contact, broad job content, learning, growing and have a digital mindset.
- You are an enthusiastic go-getter who likes to get results.
This is what you want to "throw yourself" at on a daily basis:
- Do you like personal meetings and close customer contact? Good for you! Because you will make the difference for your clients from day one. You are responsible for your own files, whereby you are the first point of contact for your client.
- You really follow up on the accounts of customers from A to Z. From the delivery of all invoices, to processing them, closing the balance sheet, preparing customized reports, discussing the figures and thinking along about tax optimizations: you do it all.
- You manage and supervise balance sheets, annual accounts, year-end closings and tax returns (such as VAT, PB & Venb). You prepare and attend tax audits.
- You will participate in the digital story, where booking is done automatically and where there is more room for interpretation & analysis of the figures. This also includes customized advice.
- Bookkeeping is more than a pure business goal. It is a means to truly unburden and support customers in their entrepreneurship. According to this attitude, you assist entrepreneurs on a daily basis.
- You offer that extra bit of much-needed advice or specific help. To give a few examples: you help start a company or a one-man business, review the financial plan and liaise with the notary. You will also help the client determine bets or look at tax options for the purchase of a car or property.
- You think along with the customer, are his confidant and act as a soul mate in all phases of life. With that extra phone call or a regular visit, you build real personal contact and add significant value.
- You respond to the challenges the customer has today and will face tomorrow.
We too are doing our part. Titeca offers you:
- An open-ended contract, because security means one less worry.
- A monthly salary that makes you happy.
- Numerous fringe benefits, a training budget, bonus system and possibility of a company car.
- The necessary flexibility with the possibility of working from home.
- A balanced work-life ratio, where you organize your work yourself according to sliding hours. Because we understand that you also have a social life outside your job.
- Der-tig (yep, a full month) of leave.
- The right to keep growing. Aim very high, we are here to support and guide you in any way we can.
- An occasional team building (is every month still occasional?). So we hope you enjoy having a good laugh now and then, together with your - more than 230 - colleagues.
- FRIYAY drinks, healthy and not so healthy 'after works' and a veritable Titeca cycling club.