Meet Titeca. We are a rapidly growing, full-service accounting group with a vibrant belief that fun and work go hand in hand. Titeca helps entrepreneurs & businesses grow in a professional and personal way. We go beyond accountancy per se and love to strategize, discuss and philosophize with our entrepreneurs, as a partner in life. So it's safe to say that we don't have an average approach.
Due to our growth, we are currently looking for athis to strengthen our office in Roeselare. In this role, you will be the point of contact for various Corporate Finance assignments.
You can identify with this:
- You obtained a Master (or Bachelor) degree in Economics and already have 5 years of relevant banking experience;
- You specialize in Corporate Finance and have a feel for the mindset of various financial players;
- You have a sound knowledge of Excel to prepare forecasts, analyses and reports;
- Preparing budgets and analyzing funding issues is a pleasure for you;
- You enjoy independently managing files and clients while collaborating in self-directed and interdisciplinary teams;
- You are strong in project management and have experience in managing junior colleagues;
- You have a customer-focused, proactive, pragmatic attitude and possess strong analytical, results-oriented and stress-resistant skills.
This is what you want to "throw yourself" at on a daily basis:
- You are responsible for the preparation of financial plans and guidance in the context of the start-up of a company;
- You will provide preparation, review and optimization of feasibility studies, budgets and cash flow statements for investment and restructuring projects;
- Structuring more complex investment projects (both private and professional). This includes financing, taking into account all tax/legal and financial implications;
- Supervise restructurings of and within companies;
- Preparation of financial valuations of the company;
- Financial, tax and legal structuring and coordination of acquisition files;
- Drafting of bank memoranda in the context of investments, acquisitions, restructurings as well as providing comprehensive guidance and elaboration of the dossier (including conducting negotiations with various financial players)
- Elaborate, organize and supervise family succession within a company;
- Evaluation of reporting tools, implementation of new reporting processes, preparation of cost price calculations;
- You contribute to the expansion of our Corporate Finance department. You closely follow economic news, gather knowledge and transfer it to employees and clients;
- Providing the necessary internal and external training within the office as well as writing both internally and externally issued newsletters.
We too are doing our part. Titeca offers you:
- An open-ended contract, because security means one less worry.
- A monthly salary that makes you happy.
- Numerous fringe benefits, a training budget, bonus system and possibility of a company car.
- The necessary flexibility with the possibility of working from home.
- A balanced work-life ratio, where you organize your work yourself according to sliding hours. Because we understand that you also have a social life outside your job.
- Der-tig (yep, a full month) of leave.
- The right to keep growing. Aim very high, we are here to support and guide you in any way we can.
- An occasional team building (is every month still occasional?). So we hope you enjoy having a good laugh now and then, together with your - more than 230 - colleagues.
- FRIYAY drinks, healthy and not so healthy 'after works' and a veritable Titeca cycling club.