Hi Fiscal Advisor!
Meet Titeca. We are a rapidly growing, full-service accounting group with a vibrant belief that fun and work go hand in hand. Titeca helps entrepreneurs & businesses grow in a professional and personal way. We go beyond accountancy per se and love to strategize, discuss and philosophize with our entrepreneurs, as a partner in life. So it's safe to say that we don't have an average approach.
Due to our growth, we are looking for ato our office in Ghent join.
This is where you can identify yourself as a Fiscal Advisor:
- You earned at least a bachelordiploma, additional training within taxation is a plus;
- You can look back on a first relevant experience within an Accountancy or Consultancy firm;
- You enjoy managing files and clients independently;
- Working together in self-directed and interdisciplinary teams is a pleasure for you;
- You are customer focused, eager to learn and driven;
- You are willing to undergo continuous training and closely follow current events.
This is what you, as a tax advisor, want to "throw yourself" into on a daily basis:
You are responsible for advising clients and supporting the internal client managers in all tax aspects of the service. You will work in self-managing autonomous teams that work together to support the client:
- Point of contact for specific tax questions from external clients and client managers;
- Perform audits (tax and accounting);
- Advising on the start-up of a business;
- Supervise restructurings of and within companies;
- Supervise and structure mergers and acquisitions;
- Organize, elaborate and supervise family succession in the company;
- Knowledge gathering and knowledge transfer to employees and customers (through internal training and newsletters).
Click here for more info
We too are doing our part. Titeca offers you:
- An open-ended contract, because security means one less worry.
- A monthly salary that makes you happy.
- Numerous fringe benefits, a training budget, bonus system and possibility of a company car.
- The necessary flexibility with the possibility of working from home.
- A balanced work-life ratio, where you organize your work yourself according to sliding hours. Because we understand that you also have a social life outside your job.
- Der-tig (yep, a full month) of leave.
- The right to keep growing. Aim very high, we are here to support and guide you in any way we can.
- An occasional team building (is every month still occasional?). So we hope you enjoy having a good laugh now and then, together with your - more than 230 - colleagues.
- FRIYAY drinks, healthy and not so healthy 'after works' and a veritable Titeca cycling club.