Meet Titeca. We are a rapidly growing, full-service accounting group with a vibrant belief that fun and work go hand in hand. Titeca helps entrepreneurs & businesses grow in a professional and personal way. We go beyond accountancy per se and love to strategize, discuss and philosophize with our entrepreneurs, as a partner in life. So it's safe to say that we don't have an average approach.
Throughout the year, we offer instructive internships in all of our offices.
This is what you, as an intern, want to "throw yourself" for:
As an intern, you will have the opportunity to get a taste of a diverse range of tasks. You will come into contact with the function of customer manager.
Belonging to these tasks:
- Follow up on customer accounting records (from A to Z);
- Follow up and management of balance sheets, financial statements and year-end closings;
- Tax returns (VAT, PB and Venb);
- Preparation of cash flow studies;
- Cases tax department regarding:
- Personal Taxes
- Corporate Taxes
- International Taxation
- Preparation of financial plans
This is where you can recognize yourself as an intern:
- You are excited to learn about our profession;
- You are eager to learn, driven and have a proactive attitude;
- You stand for collegiality, team spirit and fun.
We too are doing our part. Titeca offers you:
This is a wonderful opportunity for a motivated intern with a sense of responsibility and this in own region. Titeca offers you the opportunity to develop your abilities to the fullest within a Dynamic and engaging corporate culture, with room for training, autonomy and growth, Surrounded by professional colleagues who do their best.
Through the following link you can see an example of what an internship day at Titeca looks like. Our intern Arne will be happy to give you more explanations 🙂 https://www.linkedin.com/feed/update/urn:li:activity:6727237017828147200