Everyone electric or not?
Titeca Pro Academy, for and by entrepreneurs
- from theory to solution
When? October 18, 2022 as of 6:00 p.m.
Where? T-Room: Heirweg 198, 8800 Roeselare
Charge your knowledge at the Titeca Pro Academy!
Charging stations are springing up everywhere and electric cars are appearing more and more on the street scene.
Is it time for your company to make the step to an electric fleet or would it be better to wait?
Starting from a legal framework, our Titeca Pro Experts delve into the 5 most common questions business owners ask themselves when making their choice.
- Do you have to each employee switch to an electric car immediately?
- How do you make sure that as an enterprise the best choice from a tax point of view makes when putting together your fleet?
- What loading choices do you best offer to your employee and how do you map out a ideal charging policy out (can my employee also charge publicly or only at home, what if the employee already has a charging station at home, what possible disadvantages should you take into account...)?
- What clauses do you best include in your carpolicy So that you establish clear agreements with your employee about the car and its loading?
- How do you pull your employees over the line to make the switch to electric driving?
Then we listen to real, honest entrepreneurial stories.
Nathalie Christiaens (find!) and Barbara Sergeant (Titeca) share their experiences: how they have started working with these questions within their company, where they stand today and what they themselves have encountered.
Subsequently, also Jannes Soutaer (Extrapower) with the necessary tips & tricks on the technical side of electric driving.
While networking among like-minded people we close the evening and are happy to give you some handy tools (FAQ on electric driving, template car policy) to get started with the e-car story within your company.
In order to guarantee the quality of the evening, we provide space for only 30 people. Registration is possible at € 125 (excl. VAT) via the form below.
Registrations for this Pro Academy have unfortunately closed.
Did you miss this event? Then let us know here if you would be interested in a future edition?
Please note: this form does not count as registration.
Dear participant, during our event we will take atmospheric pictures. These are meant to be placed on our website and social media. If you do not wish to be photographed recognizably, please inform the photographer.