Meet Titeca. We are a rapidly growing, full-service accounting group with a vibrant belief that fun and work go hand in hand. Titeca helps entrepreneurs & businesses grow in a professional and personal way. We go beyond accountancy per se and love to strategize, discuss and philosophize with our entrepreneurs, as a partner in life. So it's safe to say that we don't have an average approach.
To expand ourwe are looking for a new employee who, together with a colleague, will help to further expand this team within Titeca. This both with regard to the services of the team itself and the training & coaching of new employees and trainees. A varied position that contributes to our full service!
You can identify with this:
- You have about 3 years of relevant experience;
- You are a "trigger", you are proactive and take the necessary initiatives to (further) improve our services & way of working;
- You are "digital minded."
- On today you are EOL keyuser or are open to becoming one;
- Coaching & mentoring new colleagues gives you great satisfaction.
This is what you want to "throw yourself" at on a daily basis:
- You will supervise the start-up of new files;
- You supervise the automation and are responsible for the quality of the work delivered;
- You think along with optimizations of the processes and are responsible for the development and testing of these;
- You are responsible for the more complex book work within the team;
- You will be responsible for coaching & training our new employees & interns for all Titeca offices.
We too are doing our part. Titeca offers you:
- An open-ended contract, because security means one less worry.
- A monthly salary that makes you happy.
- Numerous fringe benefits, a training budget, bonus system and possibility of a company car.
- The necessary flexibility with the possibility of working from home.
- A balanced work-life ratio, where you organize your work yourself according to sliding hours. Because we understand that you also have a social life outside your job.
- Der-tig (yep, a full month) of leave.
- The right to keep growing. Aim very high, we are here to support and guide you in any way we can.
- An occasional team building (is every month still occasional?). So we hope you enjoy having a good laugh now and then, together with your - more than 230 - colleagues.
- FRIYAY drinks, healthy and not so healthy 'after works' and a veritable Titeca cycling club.