Hi Junior Tax Advisor!
Meet Titeca. We are a rapidly growing, full-service accounting and consulting group with a vibrant belief that fun and work go hand in hand. Titeca helps entrepreneurs & businesses grow in a professional and personal way. We go beyond accountancy per se and love to strategize, discuss and philosophize with our entrepreneurs, as a partner in life. So it's safe to say that we don't have an average approach.
Due to our growth, we are currently looking for ato our office in Roeselare join.
This is where you want to "throw yourself" daily as a Junior Tax Advisor:
Are you a PRO in:
- Advising (inter)national clients and your colleagues in all areas of taxation?
- In addition to assisting with ad-hoc inquiries, be able to independently grasp and complete larger projects?
- Structuring company groups, thinking along with our client about (family) succession, guiding our client to further growth and/or internationalization...
- Dialogue with the tax administration, both for assistance with tax audits and preparation and guidance on advance decisions, transfer pricing files...
- Actively follow up and share knowledge to inspire our customers and organization?
And do you have the ambition, as a tax advisor, to assist our clients with every milestone in his/her life?
Then you are the professional we are looking for!
Click here for more info about the job of Junior Tax Advisor!
"As a graduate, I found my way to Pro Experts. I love assisting clients with tax issues. In addition, I also enjoy writing articles on current tax issues." Emma Gilgemyn - Junior Tax Advisor
Here you can find yourself inknow as a Junior Tax Advisor:
- You are eager to put your degree, supplemented by additional training in taxation, into practice
- You are intrigued by entrepreneurship and want to throw yourself 100% to provide our client with the optimal solution
- As a team player, you know that as a team you accomplish more together than alone
- With your hands-on, proactive and inventive approach you bring files to a successful conclusion
- Current tax issues hold no secrets for you and you are willing to undertake continuous training
"Just as for our clients, my own professional opportunities spotted. That way I get the right opportunities at the right time." Thomas van der Zee - Tax Advisor
We too are doing our part. Titeca offers you:
- An open-ended contract, because security means one less worry.
- A monthly salary that makes you happy.
- Numerous fringe benefits, a training budget, bonus system and possibility of a company car.
- The necessary flexibility with the possibility of working from home.
- A balanced work-life ratio, where you organize your work yourself according to sliding hours. Because we understand that you also have a social life outside your job.
- Der-tig (yep, a full month) of leave.
- The opportunity to work on your talents. Because not everyone excels at the same thing. Honestly, how boring would it be? We embrace your strengths and give you the opportunity to develop them further.
- The right to keep growing. Aim very high, we are here to support and guide you in any way we can.
- An occasional team building (is every month still occasional?). So we hope you enjoy having a good laugh now and then, together with your - more than 250 - colleagues.
- FRIYAY drinks, healthy and not so healthy 'after works' and a veritable Titeca cycling club.
Want to see more? Then be sure to check out our Youtube channel