Meet Titeca. We are a rapidly growing, full-service accounting group with a vibrant belief that fun and work go hand in hand. Titeca helps entrepreneurs & businesses grow in a professional and personal way. We go beyond accountancy per se and love to strategize, discuss and philosophize with our entrepreneurs, as a partner in life. So it's safe to say that we don't have an average approach.
Titeca is currently looking forto keep our teams in Ghent, Roeselare, Merelbeke, Waregem, Lokeren and Mouscron strengthen.
You can identify with this:
- You obtained at least a bachelor's degree (accountancy and/or taxation);
- You already have 5 years of experience (preferably in a fiduciary);
- You are willing to undergo continuous training;
- You have a sense of responsibility;
- You are customer focused, eager to learn and driven;
- You have a proactive and pragmatic attitude;
- You have good interpersonal and communication skills, oral and written.
This is what you want to "throw yourself" at on a daily basis:
Autonomous management of mainly SME companies in direct contact with the client:
- The follow-up, management and optimization of your customer files;
- Independent preparation and completion of year-end closings, balance sheets, financial statements and tax returns;
- Contact point for the entrepreneur and support in accounting, tax, legal and financial matters, whereby you can call on a team of specialists with knowledge of complex tax, legal and financial topics;
- Preparation of draft articles of incorporation and financial plan when a company is formed;
- Preparation of auditor's reports regarding mergers, dissolutions and conversions (in conjunction with an ITAA auditor);
- Prepare correspondence with tax administration such as responding to inquiries and notices of change, preparing notices of appeal;
- Attend tax audits;
- Coaching role towards junior file managers. Checking their prepared reports and financial statements.
We too are doing our part. Titeca offers you:
- An open-ended contract, because security means one less worry.
- A monthly salary that makes you happy.
- Numerous fringe benefits, a training budget, bonus system and possibility of a company car.
- The necessary flexibility with the possibility of working from home.
- A balanced work-life ratio, where you organize your work yourself according to sliding hours. Because we understand that you also have a social life outside your job.
- Der-tig (yep, a full month) of leave.
- The right to keep growing. Aim very high, we are here to support and guide you in any way we can.
- An occasional team building (is every month still occasional?). So we hope you enjoy having a good laugh now and then, together with your - more than 230 - colleagues.
- FRIYAY drinks, healthy and not so healthy 'after works' and a veritable Titeca cycling club.