News |  


What does "My Renovation Premium" mean for you as a business owner?

Have a question about this article?
Contact us here!

It's common knowledge. The Fleming has a brick in his stomach. But with rising costs and the energy crisis, that brick often comes at a hefty cost. Did you know that the Flemish Government provides support measures via MijnVerbouwpremie to encourage renovations and energy-saving investments? Also for the self-employed and entrepreneurs? We would like to give you the main "facts and figures". 

Did you know... 

  • ... you can now apply for the many Flemish energy and renovation grants through one online counter? Via MyRebuild premium you can apply for premiums from Oct. 1, 2022, but you can also apply for support for works started earlier. Until the end of 2022, you can return for 2 years and 3 months. From January 1, 2023, it will be only 2 years.  
  • ... not only private individuals but also the self-employed and companies can apply for MyConstruction Premium for an existing building? It does not matter if you own the building or if you only rent this building. It also does not matter whether this building is intended for residential use or is used as a business building. So investments on a shed, a factory hall or an office space are also eligible.  
  • ... the support you can apply for as an entrepreneur also applies to the standard known energy-saving investments (roof insulation, wall insulation, floor insulation, high-efficiency glazing, heat pump, solar water heater, heat pump boiler)? 
  • ... the amount of support varies depending on the energy-saving investment you make? For example, the basic grant for a geothermal heat pump is 4,000 EUR and max 57,000 EUR. 
  • ... the premium is repaid no later than 1 year after the application? 

Want a simulation of the size of the premium or assistance in applying? Then contact your customer manager at Titeca or our grant expert.