TITECA PRO EXPERTS
Pro guidance on family succession
Family succession explained in a podcast
Entrepreneurial topics are not always easy to explain. Titeca Pro Accountants & Experts wants to do something about that and is enlisting the help of the West Flanders entrepreneurial family De Keyser - Koninckx. In the five-part podcast What if? tackles the fictional family an issue that every family business faces at some point in its existence: the transfer of the family business.
Listen to the podcast: What if?
Or copy the following link to add the podcast to your favorite platform's RSS feed: https://anchor.fm/s/c87b93f0/podcast/rss
Every family and every family business is different and is in a different operating phase (start-up vs. consolidation, founder vs. consortium of cousins...). Every family business gets with other issues make.
A family charter - which can range from a few pages to a real charter - establishes a solid foundation laid over the objective of the family and the company.
- Which consultation structures be introduced to inform the entire family?
- How do we ensure involvement at the company and how do we prepare the next generation?
- How do we deal with conflicts within the family?
- Which roles and bodies are there?
- Who sits in the board Whether the management team?
- How does the follow-up arranged?
- Is there a emergency scenario ready just in case?
- Can any member of the family employed Become part of the family business?
The (future) shareholding
- Who owns it now and who will own it in the future? How do we regulate the transfer Of those shares?
- What if someone wants to get out of the company?
- What are the responsibilities of the owners and how do we arrange control?
- What are the expectations of owners in terms of revenue and revenue?
Our pro experts guide you through the family charter
A external, independent supervision is crucial when drafting a family charter.
The family charter scan takes place in our head office in Roeselare (€ 115).