Meet Titeca. We are a rapidly growing, full-service accounting group with a vibrant belief that fun and work go hand in hand. Titeca helps entrepreneurs & businesses grow in a professional and personal way. We go beyond accountancy per se and love to strategize, discuss and philosophize with our entrepreneurs, as a partner in life. So it's safe to say that we don't have an average approach.
As a Jurist, you will be part of our Pro Experts department, a multidisciplinary group of lawyers, tax experts and economists. Together they are responsible for providing advice and services to clients in the context of specific projects and are responsible for internal knowledge gathering and knowledge transfer.
In this position, you will be responsible for advising clients and supporting internal case managers. To this end, you will work in self-managing teams that cooperate with each other. As an estate planning specialist you have a specific interest in matrimonial property law, inheritance and gift law, as well as all related tax aspects.
This is where you can recognize yourself:
- You preferably have 2-3 years of relevant experience as a lawyer or jurist. You have a law degree, a master's degree in notarial law or postgraduate training in estate planning is a plus.
- You are results-oriented, accurate and critical
- You have a customer-oriented attitude, think proactively and have the necessary skills to look beyond standard solutions
- You know how to handle sensitive information appropriately
- You have both feet on the ground and a down-to-earth outlook
- You stand for collegiality, team spirit and fun
This is what you want to 'throw yourself' for daily
- You act as a point of contact for specific legal questions from clients and client representatives in the context of estate planning
- You provide legal advice in this area and work out a complete estate planning (including the family succession within a company) tailored to the client, whereby you guide the client throughout the entire process
- You will prepare various design deeds and agreements and/or be responsible for reviewing the designs provided externally
- You closely follow legal news, gather knowledge and transfer it to employees and clients
- You are responsible for creating and following up on your own schedule
We too are doing our part. Titeca offers you:
- An open-ended contract, because security means one less worry.
- A monthly salary that makes you happy.
- Numerous fringe benefits, a training budget, bonus system and possibility of a company car.
- The necessary flexibility with the possibility of working from home.
- A balanced work-life ratio, where you organize your work yourself according to sliding hours. Because we understand that you also have a social life outside your job.
- Der-tig (yep, a full month) of leave.
- The right to keep growing. Aim very high, we are here to support and guide you in any way we can.
- An occasional team building (is every month still occasional?). So we hope you enjoy having a good laugh now and then, together with your - more than 230 - colleagues.
- FRIYAY drinks, healthy and not so healthy 'after works' and a veritable Titeca cycling club.