Do you love people? And making them grow?
Are you a bridge builder?
Can you enthuse others to turn a policy into concrete actions?
Do you get energy from optimizing processes?
Then be sure to read on!
Why you and Titeca are a match:
You are looking for a workplace where it is not all business is, but where people are at the center. Where you feel meaningful, are allowed to make a difference and are appreciated for it. Where, in a constantly growing organization, you still experience an approachable and personal atmosphere. And that is so true Titeca pro accountants & experts stands for.
We not only help entrepreneurs and businesses grow on a proactive, productive, professional and first and foremost personal way. We also make it our mission to do the same for you. As a partner in life, we love #enthousiasperceive 1TP5Make an impact #grow together and #realizing dreams for our customers and colleagues. The ordinary approach? Not for us! We are different. We are pro.
That's why this is your dream job:
Get your team to set and achieve concrete goals that allow you to make an impact for the entire organization? Installing processes together and continuously improving them, in coordination with the Management Team. That is what you get so much energy from. And you prefer to do this together with a team that you inform and manage on the basis of autonomy, flexibility and trust. Our People & Culture team consists of 7 fantastic colleagues who love tackling goals, but also having fun. Real team players who know how to convince with their contagious enthusiasm. You fit right in, because you like:
- starting from the concrete needs and talents of all colleagues, departments and offices.
- warmly promote the development, engagement and well-being of all colleagues.
- Be an inspiring and authentic people coach who keeps your team tightly knit together.
- Be part of the Management Team in a connecting way.
- Be able to spar directly with COO about the next steps.
- demonstrate inspiring entrepreneurship yourself in the performance of your duties.
1TP4Making an impact by...
- Transform the Titeca business strategy into a sustainable and effective P&C policy.
- Like a true producer, develop a clear vision, goals and expectations.
- communicate P&C policies SMART and crystal clear to all stakeholders.
- processes on a proactive, productive and professional to lead as a process coach.
- pro Provide support for all colleagues, managers and departments.
- help build our ABCs: autonomy - engagement - competence
#growing together by...
- focus strongly on attracting and retaining talent.
- as a visionary and innovator constantly pursuing innovation and improvement.
- prepare our organization for further growth, development and new business.
- As a change manager, offer insight into each stage of our change process.
- create support and enthusiasm for change within the organization.
- Participate in M&A transition and monitor our DNA in the integration process.
#realizing dreams And staying relevant by...
- Contribute to a motivating and stimulating work environment for your colleagues.
- Enable continuous improvement for all colleagues, departments and offices.
- increase satisfaction through streamlined and contemporary P&C processes.
- efficiently convert inputs into outputs. And thereby obtain the desired outcome.
- achieve ambitious goals and results for yourself, your colleagues and Titeca.
- Exuberantly celebrate the achieved successes with your team. Positive atmosphere? Oh yes!
This is how you get down to concrete work:
Thanks to your role as People & Culture Manager, you will be able to make an impact on the continuous improvement of our organization. Yes, thanks to your team, colleagues will be happier at Titeca, P&C matters will run more smoothly and we will always do things in a contemporary way. Together with your team you will research what our colleagues need, translate those needs into a clear P&C policy, and work with your team to provide even more far-reaching support, support, coach, facilitate and teach skills to all our colleagues.
In addition, you also look a little beyond Titeca. In particular to the market changes, because you understand them like no other. That is why you are the perfect person to help our organization and business grow, develop and take new directions in consultation with the Management Team. In all your tasks you will be a true entrepreneur, producer, process coach and people coach.
Here's what you get:
At Titeca, we believe it is important to be able to throw yourself into your responsibilities with full energy. The balance between effort and relaxation also remains a must, of course. Clearing your head, making time for fun with your colleagues and each other's #enthousiasmeeling. To then throw yourself into your day's tasks with new energy. But that's not all, of course.
- A sustainable cooperation/contract of indefinite duration
- A competitive monthly compensation that evolves with you based on your knowledge and experience.
- Your physical, psychological and social well-being is important to us. We believe in happy colleagues who get satisfaction from what they enjoy doing.
- We guard the healthy balance between your job and your social life. And we offer flexibility, such as the possibility to work from home and our new system of flexi-working (06h00 to 20h00).
- A full month's leave! That's 30 times not having to set your alarm clock.
- Training & coaching so that you can continue to develop not only professionally, but also personally.
- A close-knit Titeca family that welcomes you warmly. Just get ready for (lots of) team builds, lavish afterworks and the coziest lunches.
- Sports buddies who love buzz. Padel club, cycling club, running club? Join the club!
- And where your career is headed? That's up to you proactively in control.