For our Pro Experts, we are looking for a (Junior) social law lawyer To join our social law team.
You can identify with this:
- You have a thorough interest in labor and social security law. Preferably, you already have initial experience in this area.
- Ideally, you will have a master's degree in law.
- A basic knowledge of payroll taxation, HR and corporate law are a nice plus. You are at least open to acquiring a thorough basic knowledge in these matters;
- You succeed in turning legal complexity into practical advice that our clients also understand.
- You are a real "plant puller" and do not shy away from completing files independently.
- Brushing up on your knowledge in a wide range of human resources issues is music to your ears.
- Collegiality, team spirit and fun are not out of your vocabulary.
This is where you want to "smite" you daily:
You assist your colleagues and clients in a wide range of social law matters: from hiring to firing, from self-employment start-up to pension drawdown, (false) self-employment, ...
- Thus, you are responsible for editing, negotiating and proofreading various agreements and documents: e.g. agency agreements, service agreements, various policies, resignation letters, ...
- You will accompany clients on social inspections and conduct socio-legal audits.
- You follow up on socio-legal current events, gather that knowledge and pour it into clear language for your colleagues and clients.
- You will assist your colleagues with larger cross-law projects, such as acquisitions and restructurings.
Furthermore, you work out compensation optimizations and assist employers in (re)arranging their compensation structures:
- You will prepare payroll calculations and develop payroll policies tailored to the client's needs.
- You will assist clients in devising payroll optimizations for employers and self-employed individuals.
- You verify the client's eligibility for wage subsidies and relieve him/her in applying for them.
Finally, you are the confidant and sparring partner in human resources matters:
- You will assist clients in matters outside of social law: developing compensation policies, drafting job descriptions, thinking about corporate culture and employee satisfaction, ...
- You are a permanent sounding board for our client-entrepreneurs. In your advice you take into account not only what is legally possible, but also what is most desirable for the client, on the scale of his/her business.
We too are doing our part. Titeca offers you:
- An open-ended contract, because security means one less worry.
- A monthly salary that makes you happy.
- Numerous fringe benefits, a training budget, bonus system and possibility of a company car.
- Necessary flexibility with the possibility of working from home.
- A balanced work-life ratio, where you organize your work yourself according to sliding hours. Because we understand that you also have a social life outside of your job.
- Der-tig (yep, a full month) of leave.
- The right to keep growing. Aim very high, we are here to support and guide you in any way we can.
- An occasional team building (is every month still occasional?). So we hope you enjoy the occasional good laugh together with your - more than 250 - colleagues.
- FRIYAY drinks, healthy and not so healthy "after works" and a real Titeca cycling club.