This is what you want to "smite" for on a daily basis
- Providing ad hoc assistance in a wide range of HR topics, as well as independently bringing larger and more complex HR projects to a successful conclusion;
- Assisting our clients in the creation of an HR strategy, and the translation of this strategy into the concrete HR policy and corporate structure.
- Developing a sophisticated HR structure: writing out job & competency profiles, vacancies, organizational charts, career paths & career paths, ...
- Customized performance management: the development of an evaluation policy, and systems aimed at the further development of employees;
- Assisting our clients in the development of a selection and reception policy: for example, assisting the client behind the scenes in the selection and recruitment of employees, developing a reception policy tailored to the client, etc.
- Assistance in employer branding: developing an employer value proposition, building the employer brand of clients, ...
- Developing a learning & development policy: setting up and developing learning paths, minimizing knowledge outflow, ...
- Actively sharing your broad HR knowledge with colleagues and clients in a hands-on manner;
- Together with your fellow lawyers and tax specialists, you are responsible for compensation & benefits advice to clients, in which you are supported by your colleagues.
You can recognize yourself in this
- You have a strong commercial streak, are easy going; and are very customer focused;
- You take a proactive approach and are a fluent and persuasive communicator:
- You are enterprising and do not shy away from completing assignments independently;
- Ideally, you will have a degree or post-graduate degree in an HR-related field;
- You can present a minimum of two years of generalist HR experience;
- You are an HR jack-of-all-trades: you are looking forward to a varied career where you can gain HR experience and use your broad expertise with each new assignment;
- You have a basic notion of social legislation and payroll taxation, or are at least open to becoming proficient in them;
- You speak the language of the business owner, and can translate HR theories and concepts into understandable language;
We too are doing our part. Titeca offers you:
At Titeca, we believe it is important to be able to throw yourself into your responsibilities with full energy. The balance between effort and relaxation also remains a must, of course. Clearing your head, making time for fun with your colleagues and each other's #enthousiasm. To then throw yourself into your day's tasks with new energy. But that, of course, is not all:
- Here you get to really be who you are and discover what makes you stand out. Wriggling around in a form that doesn't suit you? We do not!
- A sustainable contract of indefinite duration.
- A monthly salary that evolves with you based on your knowledge and experience.
- The àller best training and coaching so that you don't just rely on professional, but also on personal plane can continue to develop.
- Lots of fringe benefits that you choose, a training budget, bonus system and the opportunity to drive around in a Titeca company car.
- We guard the healthy balance between your job and your social life. Plus we offer flexibility, such as the ability to work from home and sliding hours.
- A full month's leave! That's 30 times not having to set your alarm clock.
- The opportunity to productively grow your way.
- A close-knit Titeca family that welcomes you warmly. Just get ready for (lots of) team builds, lavish afterworks and the coziest lunches.
- Sports buddies who love buzz. Padel club, cycling club, running club? Join the club!
- And where your career is headed? That's up to you proactively in control. Advancement opportunities are already up for grabs at Titeca.